Thursday 11 April 2013

Tea Time




 Now that I find myself with some time on my hands I can actually bake. Well sort of. This is a no bake recipe. A favourite recipe that used to be found at every church and school bake sale. Enjoy!



 
 Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies

1/2 cup Butter
2 cups Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
4 Tbsp Cocoa
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oats
2 tsp. Vanilla

Add the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute. Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop by the spoonful unto wax paper. Let cool to set.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love those. I try not to make them though, because... I'll eat them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the danger with them. The photographed cookies didn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that beautiful tea cup and plate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. and the cookies look delish! I may have to make some of those again soon as a sweet/chocolate fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing the recipe! I'm adding these to my favourites/recipe folder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get that plate and cup. I must have it for my butterfly kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. I received it as a gift from my friend so I am not sure where she found it.

      Delete
    2. My friend responded to this post, Tara Shannon so you can ask her.

      Delete
  7. thanks for reading. Glad you like the recipe.

    ReplyDelete